Klook.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

, , , , ,

Taeyeon and aespa's Winter Two-Shot Preview at SM Town Concert in Japan Today

 




-Their figures are so similar, they're both stunning beauties.

-Damn, it's amazing.

-Are you kidding me?!!!! So good!!!!!!

-This is it.

-What the heck, I'm going to die.

-Oh... putting them together makes them look quite similar.

-I'm trembling because I love it so much.

-What the heck, is this for real? It's so good, both of them have insane facesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-They look alike.

-Paradise.

-It's insane.. I want to see this combination in Korea..

-My baby puppies!!!!!

-This is not satisfying enough, please give us a duet.

-I'm melting.

-Blissful.

-Angels ♥️

-They really look alike.. It's always fascinating whenever I see them at SM concertsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They look like sisters.

-Every time people say Winter looks like Taeyeon, I didn't really see it, but seeing this, I totally get itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seriously, it's like a flower garden here.

trazy.com