Klook.com

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

,

LE SSERAFIM Performs 'Easy' on Studio Choom BE ORIGINAL

 




-They're so gorgeous and talented.

-This is insane! So gorgeous.

-The song is really good.

-The more I listen to the song, the more I like it.

-Chaewon's outfit is my favorite, so stylish! She's so talented and beautiful.

-I love the old-school outfit. If only they captured all the steps from the front, it would've been amazing.

-I really like Kim Chaewon, and her outfit is perfect.

-They should have dressed her up like this earlier; it's so pretty.

-My eyes keep going to Chaewon.

-Kim Chaewon's outfit is so niceㅋㅋㅋ She's doing great as expected.

-Sakura in the thumbnail, wow.

-Yunjin at the endㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hope they release all kinds of dance videos; it's so cool.

-I really like the choreography this time.

-Wow, Sakura looks pretty in the thumbnail.

-Chaewon seems to improve every time I see her; it's amazing how her skills keep growing. 

-The outfits are nice; Kim Chaewon is killing it.

-They picked the thumbnail really well.
trazy.com