Klook.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

,

Twice's New Song Rankings on Domestic and Overseas Music Charts

 Domestic (Melon)


Daily ranking 114th

Overseas

Global Spotify - Unable to determine ranking due to failure to enter the top 200

Entered Spotify in these countries:



-Even so, the rankings are quite high in Southeast Asia.

-I thought they ditched Korea and targeted overseas markets...?

-If only they'd change their marketing strategies a bit...

-But seriously, why aren't they promoting? Is the company crazy? How can not a lot of people even know they've made a comeback? They should do at least something minimal. I'm not even a fan, but I'm getting angry. I'm sorry for getting upset, but I'm really frustrated. Why waste their careers like this?

-They seem really popular in the US and Japan, according to what I've seen on SNS.

-Their promotions, advertising, everything is terrible. JYP, seriously...;;

-Is it a pre-release song?

-If I wasn't a fan, I probably wouldn't have known they made a comeback. How can they not promote at all?

-TWICE's MV is currently No. 1 on Japan's YouTube chart... Saying they're not popular is pure bullshit. 

-Their albums sell well, though.

-They released a song...? Did JYP even promote it??

-When you listen to TWICE's recent songs, they're not bad, but they don't give off the feeling of being title tracks...?

-This recent song is good though.

-Overseas fans were shocked too when they couldn't get into the Global 200. There's also an increasing number of fans criticizing the company's promotion efforts...

-I just want to criticize JYP. They should focus on overseas and properly hold onto that if they're going to abandon Korea. I don't understand what they're trying to do. Maybe they're not thinking much because the tour is doing well?

-Are they not doing any promotion? I didn't even know TWICE had a new song out.


trazy.com