Klook.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

, ,

LE SSERAFIM Sakura's Knitting Skills Have Improved a Lot in Just Three Months

 

At first, she just made a ribbon 



But then she started making her own hats and also for Misamo, even in the middle of her packed schedule due to year-end award ceremonies.






She even brought them to the filming set to show them off, and ended up using them in trailers tooㅋㅋㅋ


When she went to Japan for a year-end stage, she knitted a bag for her grandmother


She even gave Yoon Do-hyun, with whom she collaborated on stage, dog hats and clothes.


And now, during comeback season, suddenly she's into calligraphy...



Because Yoonjin likes jellyfish, she even made jellyfish...


Suddenly she started making clothes...


And wore them on stage. Crazy.






All of this happened within three monthsㅋㅋㅋ  There are even some things I skipped...

The reason she started knitting 👇🏻


Last October, after the Hong Kong concert ended, you said during the V LIVE broadcast, "I'm just living as it flows."

Sakura: Since last year, I've been trying to live more like a person rather than just focusing on work. I'm afraid that if I live like this, I might forget what I gained back then. In the middle of my schedule, I have a lot of waiting time, and I realized that just looking at short content on my phone reduces input and isn't good for me. So I spend my waiting time doing things where I can gain something. I knit, I read mystery novels, and more. Living as an idol, I know what life (as an idol) well, but I realized I don't know the worries and happiness for other people in their 20s. Understanding others' lives through novels also comforts me. Meeting people, getting to know fans' lives, and doing interviews like this are enjoyable for me too.

She said she found a lifelong hobby and thinks she'll even do it in the summer.
Even amidst insanely busy schedules, what she made is remarkable.
With so many hobbies, she's often seen reading books, playing games, knitting, and doing it all behind the scenesㅋㅋㅋ


-She's really talented

-Wow... She's really busy and yet she improved that much? Impressive. I want one tooㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really good. I saw her knitting even in the preview of Point of Omniscient Interfere's episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems like she's doing it all the time, even during breaks.

-Seems like she has a sense of design. The ribbon she made at first was already pretty. I think I saw a post where she said she did most of the hair and makeup herself during her Japan debut.

-She's really amazing. She's quick with her hands and has good taste.

-She must be knitting during transit and breaks...

-It seems like Sakura works hard at everything, it's amazing.

-Seems like she has a great adaptability.

-How does she do it? It's amazing that she designs patterns herself.

-Wow, I was really amazed after reading that interview. It made me think deeply.

-It feels like she can do anything... I mean, just the fact that she became an idol for the second time in a foreign country...

-She seems to read a lot of books, and now she knits, too?

-When does she have time to do all that?

-Is she self-taught? I'm jealous.

-The dog clothes are so cute.

-Her hand skills and focus seem really good, and she's thoughtful. Yunjin lost her jellyfish keychain, and Sakura made one for her.

-Wow, her hand skills are great. I envy her, I'm clumsy.

-Wow... watching the interview makes me reflect on myself. Today, I spent hours refreshing YouTube shorts because I had nothing else to do, but I guess I should find something more productive as a hobby.

-I want her to knit something for me too...

-I'm genuinely amazed by the clothes she wore on stageㅋㅋㅋ

-Wow, she's got a sense. Now I want to learn knitting too.

-She's really diligent.

-As a knitter, I suddenly have a huge crush on Sakuraㅋㅋㅋ

-She's amazing. Does she even sleep?

-I saw it on Instagram and was amazed, haha. She's really good with her hands and has a sense... I'm a disaster with my handsㅠㅠ

-Sakura seems like the type of homebody who enjoys doing things she can do at home to the fullestㅋㅋㅋ

-Knitting is a hobby that really takes up time... After trying it once, I understand why many grandmothers do it.

-I envy her talent. I tried to knit a scarf and gave up right away.

trazy.com