Klook.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

If you're extremely hungry, dirty, and sleepy, what would you do first?

 

 I'm suddenly curious, but if you have to do all three - eating, showering, and sleeping, what do you do first?

If you're really hungry, sticky, and dirty, so you need to shower, and you're really tired and sleepy so you need to sleep, and you have to do all three, what order would you do them in?

I'd shower, sleep, then eat.

theqoo

-Shower, sleep, eat

-Sleep, shower, eat

-Sleep first, then wake up, shower, and eat. I thought eating was a priority, but if you can't sleep, you can't do anything.

-Sleep first, then wake up, order food, shower, then eat.

-After my parents passed away, I only slept for 2 hours in 3 days, couldn't properly shower or eat, and lost 3 kilograms. I fainted as soon as I got home. I couldn't bear the drowsiness... Sleep, eat, shower.

-Wash hands, eat first, then wash the rest and sleep.

-Shower, sleep, eat. But if I don't even have the energy to shower, then I'd sleep on the floor instead of the bed.

-I really can't stand the drowsiness, so sleep, shower, eat.

-Eat, shower, sleep

-If I'm extremely dirty, then I'd shower first, sleep, and eat. If I'm not that dirty, I'd sleep first, shower, then eat. 

-Shower, sleep, eat... Or sleep, eat, then shower...

-Order food, shower, eat, then sleep. Or shower, eat, then sleep.

-Shower, sleep, then eat... In my case, even if I'm hungry, if my body is too tired, I lose my appetite.

-It takes a long time to digest, so I'd eat first. 

-Shower always comes first, sleeping and eating can vary.

-I also choose to shower and eat first. Whether I sleep or not depends on my strength. If I have a little energy left, I can shower, but those who have experienced extreme fatigue know it's impossible. They just come home and collapse, sleeping right on the floor with padding on, then wake up and shower.

-It's too exhausting to dry my hair after showering. If I feel sleepy, I sleep first. Sleep, shower, eat.

-Ideally, it's shower then eat, but if it's really impossible, it becomes sleep, shower, then eat. When I get home, I just lie down with the intention of sleeping for 1-2 hours and then shower.

-If I'm so sleepy I feel like I could die, I might end up half-conscious, stumbling around while showering, and might even fall. I don't know what could happen, so first, I sleep..

-Order delivery - shower - eat (dry hair) - sleep.

-Shower, sleep, skip eating.

-Sleep, eat, then shower. To prevent overwork, sleeping and eating come first.

-Shower, sleep, then wake up to eat. If I can't even shower, I'll sleep first, then shower and eat later.

-First, I need to sleep. I won't die if I skip the other two, but lack of sleep for a few days can be fatal.

trazy.com