Klook.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

,

IU's New Album 'The Winning' Pre-Release + Title Track Rankings Update

 

This is today's daily chart.

This is the current Top 100 rankings for this hour.

theqoo

-I liked "Love Wins All" the most... The others don't suit me.

-But now I feel like the charts are really messed up.

-I miss the times of "Palette," "Knees," and "Through the Night"...

-"Love Wins All" is the best...!! I'm not really listening to "Shopper" and "Holssi" anymore, sadly.

-"Love Wins All" is the best. The song and the MV are the best.

-I really like "Love Wins All."

-I feel like IU already gave up on popularity and now focuses on doing the music she wants to do

-This album is really good.

-Even though it's far from my taste, I thought it would climb the charts, but it's unexpected... Her old songs were much better.

-"Shopper" is good.

-"Love Wins All" is really a masterpiece, I love it, it never gets old.

-While the other songs are okay, I felt that "Showper" was too simple... It sounded predictable. 

-I only like "Love Wins All"

-I really like all the songs this time ㅠㅠ

-While I feel the scale of the album (like the MV or collaborations) is large, the songs weren't what I hoped for from IU...ㅜㅠ

-I'm really satisfied and enjoying it ㅋㅋㅋ If it's not your taste, it's fine, but it's a bit funny to talk about song quality when it's perfectly fineㅋㅋㅋ

-This is my least favorite album from IU... It just doesn't resonate with me.

-I listened to it all the way to work yesterday, but there was nothing I liked. My taste must be really mainstreamㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com