Klook.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

,

The Longest Hiatus in New Jeans' Career

 

Here, even if we try to stay positive, with a comeback expected in April, that's at least 40 more days...

Please prepare the (album) quickly!!

theqoo

-Please make a comeback quickly.

-If it's 210 days, isn't it ordinary? Third-generation idols usually come out once every two years.

-Since the hiatus was long this time, I hope their next comeback have at least 15 new songs for a full album please...

-Even for third-generation idols, wasn't it usual to have two comebacks a year...?

-If they're going to release a full album, it will take some time to prepare, right?

-Will they have one comeback this year or two?ㅠㅠ

-When was their last comeback? July?

-Nowadays, rookies need to rush without rest, so it feels long. Come back quicklyㅠㅠ

-They really worked non-stop last year........but I hope they will fill my playlist quickly.

-I'm eagerly waiting for New Jeans' new song.. Please come out quickly.

-But it seems like they're having some vacation time, which is better than overworking them...

-It's time to add a song to my playlist, so please release a new songㅠ

-I really want to hear New Jeans' song quickly.

-As a rookie, it's quite long. I'm expecting New Jeans' comeback to be similar to aespa's last activities in October and November when they were last active in July.

-I keep listening to their songs and don't get tired of itㅋㅋㅋ

-Their songs are still ranking high on the charts, so it doesn't feel like a hiatus.

-Wait, Get Up has been out for that long already??? ㄷㄷㄷ I'm still enjoying it though.

-I'll wait. I really want to see them quicklyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm not really into idol music, and I don't know much about it... But I was watching TV today and suddenly thought, "What's New Jeans doing these days? Aren't they releasing a new song?"ㅋㅋㅋ

-My idols usually goes on a hiatus of 7~8 months, so New Jeans' hiatus is relatively okay.

-My idols also had nearly a year-long hiatus around that time, so it seems like it's common for everyone.

-With all their songs being good, it feels like it takes a long time.

-They're young, so I hope they took it easy. They've been running too fast from the start.

-It feels like they've been running without a break since their debut, so it feels like their first hiatus. That's why it doesn't feel too long.

-I didn't feel the hiatus much because they were consistently doing something.

-But there are many hit songs released at once, so it doesn't feel that way.

-I have nothing to listen to these days, so please release an album quickly.

-While frequent comebacks are good for fans, it also means they're being pushed too hard.. I don't think it's good to have them too often.


trazy.com