Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2023

,

NCT Dream held a Dance Challenge corner at their fan meeting today

 Each of them chose one of the top 3 songs received through a fan survey

Mark - Booty Wurk

Renjun - Eve, Psyche & The Bluebird's Wife 

Jeno - Poppy 

Jaemin - Antifragile 

Chenle - Shanghai Romance  

Jisung - Super 

Haechan couldn't attend due to health reasons🥲

I heard this corner was actually Jisung's idea (I'm so proud...)

theqoo

-Mark and Jisung's outfits, though. It looks pretty on them, but they seem not to be very practicalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure they could've danced even better if it wasn't for the outfits...

-The fact that they prepared for this corner despite their busy schedule🥺

-They all absolutely nailed this corner, but Renjun and Jisung are really impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Jaemin's facial expressions are so freaking adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They're the best... I hope they would hold this corner in every fan meetings...

-I'm really really proud of my Dreamiesㅠㅠㅠ

-This fan meeting was so freaking fun... I love you, Dreamies

-Whoever requested Jeno to cover Poppy must be a genius...

-Has Mark always been that amazing dancer?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really good

-This is legendary... I freaking love you, Dreamies

-Mark ate

-Jaemin is so freaking adorable... I mean, look at his expressionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-A boy from Shanghai dancing to Shanghai Romanceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of you, my baby!!!!

-Why is Jaemin so cuteㅜㅜ

trazy.com