Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Which SM Ent. artists had the best chemistry with Yoo Youngjin?

 

1. H.O.T

Representative songs: Warrior's Descendant, We Are The Future, I Yah!, etc


2. S.E.S

Representative songs: I'm Your Girl, Love, etc


3. Shinhwa

Representative songs: T.O.P (Twinkling of Paradise), Only One, Wild Eyes, etc


4. Fly To The Sky

Representative song: Sea of Love


5. BoA

Representative songs: Girls on Top, ID: Peace B, etc


6. DBSK

Representative songs: Rising Sun, 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hap, Triangle, etc


7. Super Junior

Representative songs: Sorry Sorry, Mr. Simple, Bonamana, etc


8. SHINee

Representative songs: Replay, Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer, etc


9. Aespa

Representative songs: Black Mamba, Next Level, Savage, etc

10. Other


-For boy groups, it's Shinhwa. For girl groups, it's S.E.S

-I personally think it's BoA

-Has Red Velvet never worked with Yoo Youngjin?

-I didn't know Yoo Youngjin worked for Replay??

-DBSK was almost like Yoo Youngjin's muse... Almost all of their title tracks were made by Yoo Youngjin, right?

-S.E.S Bada's vocal suits Yoo Youngjin's songs really well

-S.E.S and Shinhwa. I personally think out of all these artists, BoA had the worst chemistry with Yoo Youngjin

-Of course it's Shinhwa, they suited Yoo Youngjin's RnB vibes really well

-I still can't move on from S.E.S and Yoo Youngjin's chemistry...

-Shinhwa, especially Lee Minwoo

-Now that I look at it, almost all of the most popular songs from these groups were written by Yoo Youngjin. He's truly a genius. 

-Has Yoo Youngjin never worked with NCT, SNSD, and Red Velvet? I'm asking because I really don't know

-Shinhwa and Aespa

-I personally think it's Fly To The Sky
trazy.com