Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2023

, , , ,

SHINee's fans debate whether if this is considered flirting or not

 

The debate about the lyrics of SHINee's One For Me

Taemin: She called saying she broke up, crying. She is sobbing and saying, 'comfort me'. I think that is flirting. 

Key: She might not mean it that way

Taemin: I don't think guys and girls can be friends


In the song "One For Me" should the main character confess his feelings to her?

Minho: I agree

Key: I think he can do whatever he wants 

Taemin: I disagree


Lyrics: 

I just got a call from her and got so many thoughts
She got rejected by her boyfriend
I'm going to her to calm her down 
But I can't hold back my happiness

📞 When a girl calls her guy friend when she just got dumped by her boyfriend

Do you think it's flirting (Taemin's answer) or not (Key's answer)?

I personally agree with Taemin

Full version:


-I agree with Key...

-Why is that considered flirting...? I feel like that guy is being delusional...

-That's obviously flirting. Why does she have to call a friend who's the opposite sex from her? Does she now have any girl friends?

-She could be calling him because she doesn't see her as a man. She just got dumped. She must be really sad. What makes you think she has the intention to flirt?

-It's different depending on the friendship between them...

-Hul... Taemin and I have completely different opinionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe he actually considers that flirting. All she does is call him, thoughㅠㅠ

-Based on the lyrics, they're more than just friends. Regardless she's actually flirting or not, I think she knows that he likes her and she's trying to make an opportunity for him to make a move. 

-It depends on how she talks when she calls him, though. If she goes sobbing just like Taemin portrays, it's flirting. However, if she goes 'I just broke up with that f*cking bastard. Let's go for a drink', it means she only sees him as a friend.

-I agree with Taemin. She's flirting. 

-I've seen a lot of people with similar situations that end up dating each other... I personally think it's not flirting, though.

-Based on the lyrics, I think the girl knows that he has a crush on herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree with Key. To me, it sounds like the girl just needs someone to talk to. If I were that girl and he confessed to me, I would probably react like 'You...? and me...?' just like what Key says. I would be really surprised and obviously, it would ruin the friendship as well. 

-Taemin's right
trazy.com