Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2023

, , ,

Bada sings the part written by Yoo Youngjin in Aespa's Next Level like it's her own song

 

theqoo 

-She's truly a diva

-She makes it sounds like it's her own songㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really hope she would release her own version of these songs...

-She sounds similar to Ningning and Winter...

-This Unnie is a Naevis...

-Seriously, though... She makes it sounds like it's S.E.S' songs...

-Black Mamba, you've lost. Just surrender. 

-I personally think Bada is the best singer ever... Her voice blesses my ears.

-She suits the parts that Yoo Youngjin wrote so well to the point that it's almost scaryㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hearing her voice feels like drinking a can of soda... She suits these songs really well, not gonna lie...

-When I first listened to Next Level, I thought that Bada would suit that song really well. And as expected, she does suit it really well.

-She's the human version of Kwangya

-She's the blueprint of SM Ent. vocals...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's truly a diva. If Naevis was a real living human, she would be just like Bada

-If I were Yoo Youngjin, I would've cried and done a standing ovation for her...

-Look at how the audiences had their jaws dropped... I can totally relate

-The word 'amazing' is not enough to express how amazing she sounds...

-She sounds really amazing... I'm getting goosebumps all over my body

trazy.com