Klook.com

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Which drama adaptation from webtoon is your favorite?

 

1. Itaewon Class

2. Misaeng

3. D.P.
4. True Beauty

5. Mystic Pop-up Bar
6. Reborn Rich
7. Sweet Home
8. The Uncanny Counter
9. My ID is Gangnam Beauty

10. Business Proposal

11. Taxi Driver

12. What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

13. Love Alarm

14. All of Us are Dead

15. The King of Pigs


16. Duty After School

17. Yumi's Cells


-The Uncanny Counter and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim

-Are you talking about dramas that were adapted from Webtoon? Business Proposal captured the original storyline really well

-I've only watched True Beauty and Business Proposal

-I have watched almost all of the dramas listed here. The ones that I enjoyed until the end were The Uncanny Counter and What's Wrong with Secretary Kim!!

-Itaewon Class, Yumi's Cells, Gangnam Beauty, Business Proposalㅋㅋㅋ I really enjoyed watching these dramas

-Mystic Pop-up Bar is really good

-Taxi Driver and Yumi's Cells

-Misaeng and Business Proposal

-Extraordinary You

-Pegasus Market

-Something About 1%, an old drama Kang Dongwon starred in. And also Business Proposal. I personally think the drama adaptation is better than the original webtoon. 

-In order, my favorites are Mystic Pop-up Bar, Taxi Driver, and Misaeng

-Battle for Happiness

-I haven't watched a lot of drama adaptations from webtoon, but my favorite is D.P.

trazy.com