Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2023

, , ,

A female idol's fansite master launches a merchandise to celebrate their 15th anniversary of being a fan

 



It's as thick as an encyclopedia... I heard this photobook has 500 pages



I think this photobook has every picture of her, from the time she was still a baby to her recent ones


The amazing thing is...
The fansite master wrote down when, which performance, and where each picture was taken...
It's unbelievable right...


This photo book is perfect down to the last page...!

'The future stories of ours will be happier because we are together'




There are 16 photocards from 2007 to 2022, featuring selfies taken in each representative year.
On the back, you can also see the evolution of signatures and messages from each year.

I feel emotional to see her signature changed over the years🥺💜
Her signature in her early debut days was somehow unique with the star and facial expressions! It was full of cuteness. The way her new signature, with 'Taengoo' shaped like a butterfly, gradually taking its place is also very adorable🥰 How did she come up with the idea of making writing 'Taengoo' in a butterfly shape? Kim Taengoo is truly a genius🦋

The fansite master also includes Taeyon's old Instagram pictures with a catalog...? concept in a 3D format where the pictures pop out, it looks really innovative. 



I opened the package, from the cover I can already see how beautiful it isㅠㅠ All the pictures inside the photobook are lovely. Being able to see 15 years of Taengoo in one book makes me really happy🥺 Not to mention the pre-order benefits are all so adorableㅠㅠ Flying Petalsnim is the best😭 @flying_petals


Once again, thank you for waiting for such a long time. Let's spend the next 15 years together as well. 

It must be really nice to have a pure-hearted fansite master like her...


 -The quality is very amazingㅋㅋㅋ This photobook was absolutely worth waiting for. Even if SM Ent. art director created a photobook, I'm sure they wouldn't be able to produce it with love like this. The quality is really impressive that it surprised meㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... This is insane. Flying Petals is still a fan of Taeyeon?? When I was a fangirl of another idol, that fansite master was really popular. I can't imagine how f*cking pure-hearted that fansite master is, especially to know that she's still a fan even now... Whoa...

-Whoa... I didn't order that photobook because I didn't have any money. It came out really good...

-This is really amazing... I'm sure even SM Ent. can't even make a photobook this amazing...

-I'm not even a fan of Taeyeon but I really want to buy that...

-Crazy... I can feel the love that fansite master has towards Taeyeon from this photobook...

-The quality of that photobook is so good that it makes me, who's not even a fan of Taeyeon, want to buy one... It's crazy...

-I can't help but feel amazed every time I see devoted fans like this... How is it possible for their hearts to not change for several years...? Especially towards a celebrity?

-Whoa... I'm sure Taengoo will feel really emotional to see this...

-God-Flying Petals... Thanks to that fansite master, I really enjoyed my fangirl life

-As I live my fangirl life, I realize how amazing it is for someone to be a fan of a celebrity for a really long time. Human hearts are prone to change, so continuously loving something or someone is really impressive, since it requires energy, endurance, and emotional investment. 

-Flying Petals is really legendary...

-Now this is what you call love...

-Oh Gosh... I wonder how long it took Flying Petals to make this...

-I bet Taeyeon wants to buy one too...

trazy.com