Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2023

The visuals of European guys I expected vs the reality

 1. English

Expectation:

Reality


2. French

Expectation:


Reality:


+) They all have resting b*tch faces

3. Italian

(This guy is actually English)

Reality:


4. German (+ Swiss)

Expectation:


Reality


Oh Gosh... I had exactly the same shock as the people who learned Korean culture only from K-pop when they arrived at Incheon Airport. They probably think 'South Korea is just another country in this world after all'... I'm sure they immediately feel a sense of remorse as soon as they step off the planeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't be deceived by familiarity... Let's not lose our gratitude...


-Not all of them look like that. There are a lot of good-looking Europeans too.

-Yeah, probably because not all of the guys in South Korea is Cha Eunwoo

-I live in Germany and this post is making me feel uncomfortable. There are a lot of handsome guys hereㅋㅋㅋ Why are you judging people's faces when you don't even know any better?

-What...? I lived in Germany and went to an International school there for 2 years because of my dad's job and I can assure you this is not true at allㅋㅋㅋ

-Let's not forget that there are people whose fantasies are shattered when they arrive in South Korea after only used to seeing good-looking K-pop idols^^ Let's refrain from making judgments about others.

-There are a lot of handsome guys in Italy and Germany, though...

-I think it depends on the areas you visit. Even in South Korea, you will find more good-looking people in more popular areas than in average areas, right?

-I bet those foreigners are disappointed to see you as well, thoughㅋㅋㅋ

-There are a lot of good-looking people in Europe. Not to mention they're really tall.

-I'm in Eastern Europe right now and there are a lot of handsome guys here. I feel like I'm seeing models doing catwalks down the streetㅠㅠ

-I wonder how good-looking you must be to upload this kind of post~~

-Guys, you have to go to the Netherlands... I saw a lot of handsome guys there.

-That means foreigners would probably faint on the spot when they see non-celebrities in South Korea after only used to seeing Kpop idols...

-Can't relate. I saw a lot of handsome guys in Italyㅠㅠ
trazy.com