Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2023

, ,

Now that I think of it, this idol had her last activity as an idol at the age of 22

 Krystal




She was 22 years old when Four Walls was released

That's like an '02 liner in 2023


-A lot of idols make their debut at the age of 22 these days...ㅠㅠㅠ It's such a shame. I know she's doing really well right now, but Krystal as an idol was really something else...

-I really loved seeing Krystal as an idol...

-I'm still waiting for Krystal to perform on stage again...

-At that time, she was a beautiful and cool Unnie in my eyes... Now that I realized it, she was really young back then...

-This shocked me but I was freaking shocked when I realized that Kang Jiyoung's last activity as an idol was when she was only 20 years old...

-I'm still waiting for Krystal to debut as a solo singer...

-Whoa... 22 years old? What a shame... She was literally born to be an idol, though...

-This doesn't even make sense... She should be debuting as a solo singer, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-She was only 22 years old... She was still young enough to re-debut...ㅠㅠ I really wanted to see her as a solo singer...

-I still listen to f(x) now, though...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Soojung-ah, if you release an album right now, I would absolutely buy it right away...ㅜㅜ

-Why did she stop being an idol?

-She's still in SM Ent, right?? Do they have no plans to debut her as a solo singer?

-I still can't move on from Krystal as an idol... Please tell me she's going to release a solo album...

-She's still actively pursuing her career as an actress, right? I miss seeing her singing on stage, though...

-She debuted at the age of 16 years old... That's 14 years old in international age...
trazy.com