Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2023

, , , , , , ,

Which of these girl groups' debut songs is the most impactful?

 

S.E.S' I'm Your Girl


SNSD's Into The New World


2NE1's Fire

Miss A's Bad Girl Good Girl

Blackpink's Whistle

New Jeans' Attention

theqoo

-The most impactful one was Bad Girl Good Girl. I feel like Into The New World gains more impact over time rather than having an immediate impact at the time.

-Miss A's debut song ranked no. 1 in the annual music chart, you can't compare it to other songs...

-Didn't 2NE1's Fire change the image of girl groups? Symbolically, it's Fire. However, based on the influence, it's Bad Girl Good Girl.

-I remember listening to Miss A's debut song every day when it was first released because of how f*cking good it was...

-Attention is my favorite one, however I think Miss A's debut song had the biggest impact...

-If we're talking about impact, it's Fire. But if you ask about my personal favorite, it's Into The New World and Bad Girl Good Girl...

-Based only on the impact, it's Bad Girl Good Girl. But my personal favorite is Into The New Worldㅋㅋㅋ It somehow makes me feel really emotionalㅠㅠㅠ

-New Jeans' Hype Boy was the most shocking debut song to me... I knew right away they would be really popular after they released that song...

-Fire and Hype Boy

-Miss A and New Jeans'

-Bad Girl Good Girl was really sensational...

-Wonder Girls' Irony

-I personally think it's Fire...

-Bad Girl Good Girl. However, I have to admit that New Jeans' Hype Boy and Attention were really sensational...

-I'm Your Girl... That song opened the door to a whole new era...

-Fire. I personally think New Jeans' Attention was more impactful than Hype Boy.

trazy.com