Klook.com

Saturday, July 29, 2023

,

The statistics of the people who purchased LE SSERAFIM's concert tickets

 

Men: 57.1%

Women: 42.9% 

10s: 23.1%

20s: 48.3%

30s: 20.4%

40s: 6.3%

50s: 1.4%

theqoo

-They have more fanboys than fangirls...? That's fascinating

-Hmm... That's new to me. They're not exactly the type of girl group that men go crazy for.
 ㄴThey have Kim Chaewon. She's really popular among men.

-There are a lot of guys around me who like Kim Chaewon. She's really adorable. 

-They have Sakura and Kim Chaewon, who previously debuted in IZONE. There's no way LE SSERAFIM barely has any fanboys.

-If a group has a member who previously debuted in IZONE, the ratio of the fanboys in the fandom is significantly high.

-Is it bad for a girl group to have more fanboys than fangirls?

-I thought their fandom was dominated mostly by women... It's really fascinating

-I thought their fandom was mostly made up of women because of their concept...

-I'm not a fan but I really want to go to LE SSERAFIM's concert...

-Why is this a problem? Why should a fandom's gender ratio be a problem?? Smh...

-I think it's because this group has members who previously debuted in IZONE... IZONE had a lot of fanboys, I'm sure a lot of those fanboys are fans of LE SSERAFIM now...

trazy.com