Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2023

,

The ending scene of Revenant which just aired its last episode recently

 

That's right... Let's live...


Beginning, Middle, Ending


-This drama was really well-madeㅠㅠ Kim Taeri is such an amazing actress

-It's been a long time since I truly enjoyed a drama from beginning to end...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I really enjoyed this drama from the beginning to the endㅠㅠ

-I'm gonna re-watch it now...ㅜㅜㅜ This drama is absolutely flawless...

-This is the best ending I have ever watched this year... The whole story line was nicely written. It started as a horror drama, but ended up becoming a drama that healed meㅠㅠ

-There's literally no episode that bored me. I absolutely loved it.

-This is perfect. What a perfect ending. Eunhee-ya, this is a really nice dramaㅜㅜㅜ

-I really loved it... I'm tearing up...

-Oh... Judging from the comments here, it seems like this is a really good drama. I think I should go binge-watch it.

-This drama brings me comfortㅜㅜ I personally think this is the best drama I have ever watched

-Everything about this drama is perfect

-I have never watched any dramas that Kim Eunhee wrote, not even Signal. I think I'm gonna go and watch them all now. Revenant is such a legendary drama.

-I teared up as I watched the ending...ㅠㅠ

-Kim Taeri's acting is truly the best...

-Finally, an amazing drama after such a long timeㅜㅜㅜㅜ Eunhee-ya, you're the best...

-Watching Revenant is the best thing I have done this year...

trazy.com