Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2023

, , , , , ,

Top 5 girl group title tracks that get divided opinions from the public

I Got A Boy

Coloring Book

Mafia in The Morning

Zimzalabim

Signal


-I like I Got A Boyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I Got A Boy and Mafia In The Morning are absolutely my style... Especially Mafia In The Morning. It's my favorite song from ITZY's whole discographyㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't think Coloring Book was that bad...

-I like all of the songs listed here except for Zimzalabim...

-I don't like Mafia In The Morning and Zimzalabim...

-I already liked Signal from the moment it was releasedㅠㅠ

-Signal is actually quite fine... I don't like the rest of the songs listed here, though...

-These are the songs I disliked form the very first time I listened to it...

-I like I Got A Boy. I don't know Coloring Book. And for Mafia In The Morning, Zimzalabim, and Signal... I don't like it.

-I like them all except for Mafia In The Morning, I still can't bring myself to listen to that song even nowㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Isn't Coloring Book a good song??

-Oh... These are all my favorite songs...

-If only they changed the lyrics of I Got A Boyㅠㅠ The song itself is actually my type, though...

-Coloring Book and Signal are legendary...

-I Got A Boy is my favorite song, thougㅠㅠ









 

trazy.com