Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2023

,

New Jeans ended their performance today with a fascinating way using iPhone

 

The ending of New Jean's ETA performance was shot on iPhone 14 Pro😳

theqoo

-Is that even really PPL? If it was, I don't think the phone was seen clearly enough...

-Hul... I had no idea you can do commercials while performing on stage these days...

-It is indeed very fascinating... But I'm not a big fan of idols doing commercials while performing on stage...

-It's because there's a scene in the MV where they hold a phone to film themselvesㅋㅋㅋ For me, it just simply reminds me of the MV and I personally think it's adorable

-Is this fascinating...? All I could think is... Did they really have to do commercials on stage?

-They're all so pretty...

-I think it's fine and adorable. For me, it seems like they're just re-creating a scene from the MV instead of doing commercials on stage. 

-They're just re-creating a scene from the MV, you guys... How is this a commercial?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I... Think it's very fascinating. It's my first time seeing an idol group do that on stage, though.

-The comments here are really funny because I know people would be praising them if it was a Samsung phone instead of iPhoneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com