Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2023

, ,

The reason why Seventeen S.Coups' fans are being split these days

 









After dying his hair blonde, the whole fandom is split into two different teams: Team Lion and Team Bunny


-Team White Lion🦁

-Raccoon

-He's a bunny

-Just a casual fan passing by here... My vote goes to Team Lion

-I like dark-haired Coups-ssi

-Seungcheol said himself that he likes bunny more! Therefore, I'm voting for Team Bunny🐰

-Our General Leader is absolutely a lion

-My baby said he likes bunny more so I'm on Team Bunny. Let's go Team Bunny!!!

-He's actually a white lion. It's real, I saw it with my own eyes.

-Seungcheol is a bunny

-I'm a non-fan who knows him no better than his image... I don't think he resembles a bunny, though. Judging from those pictures, he absolutely looks like a lionㅋㅋㅋ

-On stage, he's a white lion. In front of us, he's a bunny😄

-S.Coups with blonde hair is driving me insane...

-He's a sexy dynamite bunny

-He looks like a bunny because of his front teeth 

trazy.com