Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2023

, ,

Taemin with his really hot body at Water Bomb Festival today

 This is from the Water Bomb Festival held in Tokyo  today


















He's slender, but he's also muscular. Look at how beautiful the muscles on his biceps, chest, back, and stomach are. 

+) 

 

theqoo 

-Oppa was just a baby... When did he become like this?

-He already got discharged from the military service?

-I have never seen any male idols who look as beautiful as him while wearing cropped tee...

-Taemin-ah??? Didn't you say there was nothing to see?ㅠㅠ It's kinda hot right here...

-He's slender, but also very sexy at the same time. It's fascinating.

-Lee Taemin... Why are you doing that in a place where there's no me??

-He's perfect from head to toe...

-Whoa... He looks like a form of art...

-F*ck... Don't do that in a place where there's no me... I mean, do it... Scratch that, don't do that...

-Is it even legal for me to open this post...?

-When did that middle school student turn into such a fine young man?

-His body looks really toned...

-My baby has become a grown-upㅠㅠㅠ

-Holy moly...

-How can a fairy be this muscular...?

-Taem-men🙏

trazy.com