Klook.com

Monday, July 31, 2023

,

Water Bomb Festival Eunbi Preview + Crazy Fanservice

 







theqoo 

-Are you sure she's not a princess?

-The way she did the heart for a really long time while locking her f*cking gaze with the fan in the end... I almost fainted watching that clipㅜㅜㅜ

-She's just like the ambassador for the Water Bomb Festival at this point. She's the human version of Water Bomb Festival. 

-She looks like an angel in that clip...

-She looks like a mermaidㅜㅜㅜ So freaking pretty...

-What the hell... I feel like I could get a heart attack in any second now

-Why is she looking at that fan like that??? It makes my heart beats really fast...

-Wow... I'm not a fan but I agree when somebody said she's the human version of Water Bomb.

-Her nose is really beautiful...

-Whoa... If I were that fan, I probably would've fainted right away...

-That is insane... I'm not the one who experienced it, but I can't stop screamingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's a Goddess...

-That fan is really lucky... Eunbi is so gorgeous...

trazy.com