Klook.com

Sunday, July 30, 2023

,

There are more Chinese fans than expected at Enhypen's concert in Seoul

 

Heeseung was saying 'I love you' in different languages - Mahal kita, Aishiteru, I love you - and check out the audience's cheers when he said 'Wo Ai Ni'ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungwon went 'What? Aren't we in Seoul now?!'

This concert was held in Seoul but the cheers were so loud when he said 'Wo Ai Ni'ㄷㄷㄷ 

There are a lot of Chinese fans who come to music shows to support Kpop idols these days

+

Hul, I didn't know this post trended. Enhypen isn't a group with a particularly high ratio of Chinese fans. I just posted this because I find it fascinating that so many of them came to Enhypen's concert in Seoul.


 While we're at it, Enhypen has a really exciting song. Please check it out if you're interested.

Enhypen - SHOUT OUT

theqoo

-Seems like this happens to every Kpop idol groups these days. There were a lot of Chinese fans at my bias' concert, too. They were f*cking noisy.

-I think it's because Kpop idols barely hold any concert in China and Chinese fans have a lot of money;;

-This didn't only happen at Enhypen's concert. I recently went to my bias' concert and all I could hear were people talking in Chineseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's because they don't hold concerts in Chinaㅋㅋㅋ I guess Chinese fans choose to go to their concert in Seoul because it's the closest oneㅋㅋㅋ

-Chinese fans who come to South Korea to go to idols' concerts are really rich. They spend a lot of money while they're here~

-You can find a lot of Chinese fans in concerts held in Japan as well...

-They come to South Korea with their own money anyway... I don't see anything wrong with that...

-But still, I think Korean fans should be prioritized in concerts held in South Korea...

-I thought Enhypen had a lot of Japanese fans??

-I went to Enhypen's concert and everyone around my seat was Chineseㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I don't mind them coming all the way to South Korea, I just hope they would at least have some mannerㅠㅠ

-That's exactly what happened on the first day of Seventeen's concertㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I have no problem with Chinese fans coming to South Korea, but their manner... Oh Gosh, I hope they would start learning how to stand in lines first before coming...

-That is what happened at my bias' concert... I know there's nothing we can do, but it's really annoying...

trazy.com