Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Representative all-rounder members from each of 4 Gen girl groups

All-rounder: Idols who are above average in terms of visual, dance, vocal, performance (charm), live singing, etc

Aespa's Winter


ITZY's Yeji


LE SSERAFIM's Huh Yunjin


NMIXX's Haewon


IVE's Ahn Yujin


New Jeans' Hanni



-Yujin, Winter... I love you

-I agree with Winter. She's really good at everything. She auditioned for dance, but she has an amazing singing technique and even a beautiful voice...

-Yujin is really good at everything she does...

-I think ITZY and NMIXX have a lot of all-rounder members...

-I think all of ITZY's members are all-rounderㅋㅋㅋ

-Ahn Yujin is amazing... She's a great MC and entertainer. I haven't seen her acting, but I feel like she's going to be a great actress as wellㅋㅋ

-I think most of NMIXX's members are all-rounders. I think they eat CDs for their snacks.

-I have nothing to disagree with. Female idols from the 4th Gen are really amazingㅠㅠ

-NMIXX's Jiwoo. She sounds better when she sings live than the recordingㅋㅋㅋ Not to mention she's also very beautiful and is a great dancer

-I think Kim Chaewon should be added to this listㅋㅋ
trazy.com