Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

RBW to hold its first-ever family concert in July

 RBW will hold its first-ever family concert in Seoul in July. 

RBW, founded in 2010, has produced artists such as Mamamoo, ONEUS, ONEWE, etc. In April 2021, RBW merged with WM Entertainment, which houses Oh My Girl and OMF. Last January, RBW acquired DSP, which includes KARD and Mirae. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000339737

theqoo

-Will KARA be there too?ㅜㅜ

-Oh... I should go to see Dongpyo...

-Will Oh My Girl be there??

-That means B1A4, Oh My Girl, ONF, and Lee Chaeyeon are going to be there too?

-Hul... Does that mean not only RBW artists but also the artists from the companies they merged and acquired will also perform in that concert?

-Does this mean we will get to see KARA and Oh My Girl in one stage? That's crazy

-Hul... Are WM Ent's artists going to perform in that concert too?

-RBW acquired DSP?? Wow...

-Whoa... I'm not a fan but I know this concert is going to be really fun...

-KARA and Oh My Girl? I will absolutely go if I have time...

trazy.com