Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

,

IVE sings I AM live for their encore stage

 

theqoo 

-They sound really good. Leeseo and Wonyoung have improved a lot.

-Liz sounds so much better than I thought, it shocked me

-Actually, they have improved a lot. It's just that this song is really high...

-At least they didn't avoid singing live, I like them.

-This is really good for an encore stage...

-Liz sounds really stable. The other members sound off in some parts, but I'm sure they'll improve. It's their first live encore stage with this song anyway.

-They sound really good, y'allㅋㅋ Even the members who used to get critics for their skills have actually improved a lot. I'm sure they'll improve even more in the future. 

-They sound really good, considering that they didn't have in-ear here and they sang without eco, completely raw... 

-They sound goodㅋㅋㅋ I think Gaeul needs to practice more, though!! Fighting💕💕

-Liz is the only one who sounds stable here. Give her more lines.

-I'm so proud of Leeseo

trazy.com