Klook.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

, , ,

IU and Park Bogum spotted filming for You Have Done Well




-Oh... Looks like IU is starring in the drama with short hair

-I can't wait to watch the drama

-Hul hul... Those pictures are enough to raise my anticipation

-Look at the quality... I can't even see their faces clearly in those pictures

-Whoa... These pictures look like they were taken in the 1950sㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even imagine how zoomed-in these pictures areㅋㅋㅋ Looks like they're filming something? When can we watch it?

-It reminds me of the movie that Jo Insung and Son Yejin starred in, I don't remember the title...

-I can't even see the pictures clearly, but it makes my heart flutterㅋㅋ

-Whoa... This is really interesting. I think it's going to be a good dramaㅋㅋㅋ

-How far were they in this picturesㅋㅋㅋ

-Is IU wearing a wig?

-

trazy.com