Klook.com

Sunday, March 5, 2023

What is the drama with the worst ending?

 

What is the drama with the worst ending?


Reborn Rich


Big Mouse



Twenty-Five Twenty-One

Memories of The Alhambra



49 Days


High Kick Through The Roof

Lovers in Paris

theqoo

-Where's SKY Castle?

-Highkick Through The Rooftop is a sitcom, on top of that. What kind of a sitcom ending is that?ㅠㅠ

-2521 and Memories of The Alhambra

-For me, the drama with the worst ending still goes to SKY Castle...

-I don't think 49 Days ending was that bad to be included with those other dramas in this post, though?

-I don't think I will ever rewatch 2521 and Reborn Rich again because of the endingsㅋㅋㅋ

-Lovers in Paris ending is not that bad, thoughㅠㅠㅠ

-I have watched all of the dramas listed here and it's safe for me to say that Lovers in Paris has the worst ending

-Reborn Rich!!! I totally enjoyed the drama, but the ending pissed me off so freaking bad

-2521 ending is the most shocking one for me. I stopped watching dramas after that. But still, Baek Yi-jin is my first love and the best male main character I have ever watched in my life

-Where's Hi Bye, Mama?? I was fooled by Kim Taehee and Lee Gyuhyung's chemistry. I can't believe it.

-SKY Castle, and Highkick Through The Rooftop comes after that

-49 Days ending was really stupid...

-Big Mouse

trazy.com