Klook.com

Sunday, March 5, 2023

The only movie that made me sleep in the theater

 

I think it was either Transformer 2 or 3... I slept for 40 minutes, not gonna lieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

instiz

-Fast and Furious...

-Interstellar. 

-Joker

-Captain Marvel. It was the first time I wanted to walk out of the cinema in the middle of a movie...

-Avatar... I had no idea what is it about because I slept throughout the whole movie everytime I try to watch it;;

-Thor 2... I went to watch it without knowing anything about the movie. I had a really nice sleep thereㅋㅋㅋ For your information, I watched it in 4Dㅋㅋㅋ

-Lalaland and Toy Story 4...

-Cats...ㅎㅎㅎ Most of the people in the cinema slept during the movie...

-Interstellar made me feel so sleepy like nothing else could...

-I have never not fallen asleep in the middle any of Avengers movies...ㅎㅎ

-Cats... I had to bite my cheek in order to sta awake...

-Avengers 1... I don't think I like watching Marvel movies...

-I slept really well during Interstellar, Inception, and any Marvel movies...

trazy.com