Klook.com

Sunday, March 5, 2023

,

This song is really good, I wonder why is it not popular yet?

 

Am I the only one who likes it?..

instiz

-I freaking love this song too...

-I listen to this song everydayㅋㅋㅋ It's really addicting...

-That's a lot of likes for a rookie girl group!

-Considering that they're not from a big company, they're actually doing pretty good right now, aren't they?

-I listen to this song a lot, too. My favorites are this and Generation.

-They're still rookies and I think they're currently gaining popularity slowly but surely now...

-TripleS' songs are all really good...

-I like this song better than Generation... I like this song so much that I listen to it everyday

-I love this song, it's totally my style...

-Even their side-tracks are all really good

-I love this songㅠㅠ It makes me do my little dance when I listen to it while walking...

-I know right... This group has a lot of great songs

trazy.com