Klook.com

Sunday, March 5, 2023

, ,

Another clip from the same video that accuses Seventeen's Dokyeom to be texting in the middle of a video fancall

 

Texting (in the middle of a video fancall) is unlike Lee Dokyeom at allㅋㅋ 

If you look at this clip, you can see that both of his hands are up on the table and the phone's screen is reflected on his glasses. 

I hope people will take a look at this clip too. 

Besides that tweet, there are a lot of other clips from the fancall that day where his glasses reflected > a yellow screen, that the fan who first accused him of texting, mistaken as another phone's screen <. That reflection on his glasses was seen when Dokyeom puts both of his hands up on the table, takes on and off his hoodie, and fixes his glasses, basically throughout the whole video fancall. 

Unless Dokyeom has 4 f*cking hands, there's a high possibility that it's just a misunderstanding. I think the staff was trying to communicate with him during the video call, by writing notes on their phone and show it to him. 

theqoo

-I hope this clears out that fan's misunderstanding

-I'm sorry Dokyeom for actually believing that accusation...

-It just sounded so wrong to me, I couldn't believe the accusations. I knew it was just a misunderstanding. 

-I hope Dokyeom will take a legal action against the accusations...

-Hul... I was deeply disappointed when I heard about the accusation, turns out it was just a misunderstandingㅠㅠ This is crazy. I am really sorry.

-Oh Gosh... Seventeen's fans must be really upset to see this accusation...

-I didn't comment anything, but I almost believed the accusation... I wonder why did she post such thing? Is she a hater?

-It must be so upsettingㅠㅠ I saw that post, but I didn't believe it. It's such a relief that the misunderstanding is cleared out right now!! As an idol's fan myself, I can't imagine how upsetting it is when my bias is misunderstoodㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul... It must be really upsetting for Dokyeomㅠㅠ I saw a lot of people going too far and even dragging his past in the hate comments;; They were seemed to be so excited to finally have something about him to hate...

-The Dokyeom I know wouldn't do such a thing. I didn't say anything, though. Because I know that I know nothing and I shouldn't speak so recklessly. I have to say that it was really upsetting for me. That post got over 1000 comments and most of them are negative.

-I knew it. It's not possible to text in the middle of a video fancall anywayㅋㅋㅋ He has to keep up the conversation with the fan and sign the album at the same time. His hands are busy.

trazy.com