Klook.com

Friday, March 3, 2023

, , , ,

The list of trainees I lost feelings for after seeing their attitude on Boys Planet's first elimination

 There are 3 trainees that I lost my feelings for after watching their attitude in the first elimination of Boys Planet


Sung Hanbin didn't shave on the day of such an important event. What is that on his philtrum?
Does he think he can be comfortable now that he ranks #1? Not to mention that he also gained some weight;;


Kim Taerae pouted right after his ranking was announced. Even if he didn't make it to the Top 9, shouldn't he be grateful to the Star Creators who have voted for him?




I don't like how Park Geonwook commented throughout the whole episode
He had a controversy because of his personality before, doesn't that put him at a disadvantage?
It was dumb-founding to hear his comments.
At first, I thought he over-reacted because he wanted to win so badly, you know? But now, I guess that's just his real personality.

I'm very disappointed in these three trainees

[+496][-128]

1. [+373][-9] It's not that Sung Hanbin didn't shave. His moustache grew back because the filming of the elimination took so longㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+335][-9] Hating on Sung Hanbin for that was too much of a reach;;

3. [+311][-4] I mean...ㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking hilarious to see people hating on someone for not shaving his mustache. The episode was so long, even I was tired from watching it. I can't imagine how longer is the filming.

4. [+191][-9] What about Han Yujin's 'Me?' when he was announced to rank #4?

5. [+130][-49] Except for Park Geonwook, this post is too much of a reach;; Stop over-reacting, will you?

6. [+96][-1] I feel like he sounded inconsiderate towards the others in his speech. The trainees who rank in #40s expressed their gratitude towards the voters for saving them from eliminated, and yet he said he wasn't satisfied when he ranks #10, that was very rude. You should make your ambition motivates you, instead of hurting other people. I hope he'll learn the difference between being ambitious and rude.
trazy.com