Klook.com

Friday, March 3, 2023

,

LE SSERAFIM Official Light Stick Teaser

 

theqoo

-I love that. It looks so cool.

-I'm so tired of seeing the same rounded light sticks, this one actually looks fine

-This is my first time seeing a teaser for a light stickㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I clicked so fast, thinking that it's a teaser for their comebackㅋㅋㅠㅠ This looks like a video for a fashion show. It looks so cool.

-Their logo is so perfect. It looks cool on anything, literally.

-Why does it remind me of a hair straightenerㅋㅋㅋ

-I hope it will come out the size of a baseball bat

-There's no way you won't feel 'FEARLESS' when you raise that lightstick...

-That looks tough... It suits LE SSERAFIM's image perfectly...

-It looks so freaking pretty because the design is really simple...

-The real definition of 'FEARLESS'

-Whoa... That looks so coolㅋㅋ I want to buy one

trazy.com