Klook.com

Friday, March 3, 2023

, , , , , ,

The rankings of the main vocalists in Boys Planet

 

Lee Hoetaek: #7

Jay: #9

Kim Taerae: #11



Yoo Seungeon: #17

Lee Hwanhee: #46


-Yoo Seungeon is a great singer, I noticed

-Lee Hoetaek, please sing all Kpop songs that exist in this world. I beg you.

-Hwanhee's voice in Kpop industry is just like Kimchi stew...

-It'd be absolutely perfect if Hoetaek was the main vocal and Taerae was the lead vocal

-I don't watch the show but #11 and #17 look really fine...

-How many trainees are going to debut in this show?

-The more main vocals, the better it is for the group... I hope the 4 of them get to debut...

-I don't think Kim Taerae is main vocal material, I think he suits to be a lead vocal more... I hope he gets to debut...

-Hwanhee is really talented. I hope he will show everyone how talented he is.

-I think Lee Hoetaek and Kim Taerae's voices would make a really great combination...

-I have always liked Lee Hwanhee's voice, even before this show started. I hope he'll show his potential in this show.

-Seungeon and Taerae have to debut... The group needs strong vocalists.

-I think Lee Hoetaek will be the main vocalist and Kim Taerae will be the lead vocalist. Kim Taerae still lacks to be the main vocalist.

trazy.com