Klook.com

Friday, March 3, 2023

, , , , , , , , , ,

Boys Planet Top 9 trainees after the first elimination

 

#1 Sung Hanbin (K)

#2 Seok Matthew (G)

#3 Kim Jiwoong (K)

#4 Han Yujin (K)

#5 Zhang Hao (G)

#6 Kim Gyuvin (K)

#7 Lee Hoetaek (K)

#8 Keita (G)

#9 Jay (G)

theqoo

-I'm gonna vote, but I don't think I'm gonna stan the group...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Please vote for Kim Gyuvinㅠㅠ

-This is just like Produce 101 Season 6...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's a lot of foreigners...

-Please eliminate the Chinese traineesㅡㅡ

-??? ㅋㅋㅋ Jay? I had no idea Keita was that popular... And the fact that Seok Matthew ranks #2 is also very unexpected for me

-Zhang Hao is actually good, I think he's gonna debut...

-A Japanese friend of mine said that Seok Matthew is really popular in Japan

-I'm fine with the group having only one Chinese member, just like Xiaoting in Kep1er

-I don't care about anything else, I just want Kim Jiwoong to debut, pleaseㅠ

-Hul... Geonwook?? Where is he?ㅠㅠ He's not in the top 9...

-I like Matthew and Keita

trazy.com