Klook.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

, , ,

The boy group that Super Junior once scolded because they were too noisy

 

We did promotions in the same period of time. At that time, we were monitoring our performance and they were behind us in the line. They were playing and joking around. I scolded them because they were too noisy. 'Guys, you're too noisy. Can't you just joke around outside?'. I still regret that even now. I'm sorry guys. I'm such a trash, how dare I to scold you.

BTS.... If Super Junior thinks they're noisy, just imagine how noisy they actually areㅋㅋㅋㅋ

BTS' members are all polite and always listen, however when the 7 of them gather in the same place, it's chaos. They push each other, slap each other's back, etc just like a cyclone of puppies. When they're quiet, they show affection to each other. When they get asked a question, each of them gives chance so that everyone can speak up their opinions with no exceptions. If any of them can't find the right words to answer the question, the other members will calm them down by patting their knees or hug them from the side.

'A cyclone of puppies'... All of their fans know how noisy they are

theqoo

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm not surprised

-Looks like he didn't even scold them, he just told them to be a little bit quiet with respect. What is he so sorry aboutㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Talkative BTS... Some talks a lot and some others can't stay stillㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If Super Junior thinks they are noisy, imagine how noisy they actually areㅋㅋㅋ

-We can totally understand you. They are so noisy that sometimes our ears bleed because of them.

-That is exactly why I always need subtitles when I watch their videos on Youtubeㅋㅋㅋ

-BTS is so talkative that their audio often overlapsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you watch their Youtube videos, you'll notice that their audio always overlapㅋㅋㅋ They're noisy no matter what they do. Even fans need subtitles when they watch BTS' videosㅋㅋㅋ

-There was this one time I got a notification that they were doing a V Live Broadcast. I immediately clicked to watch them and they were so noisy that I got surprised and had to take my earphones outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Shindong is the member who complains the least in Super Junior, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can totally understand you, Shindong-ssiㅋㅋㅋㅋ My boys talk a lot

-I'm a fan and I once put them on mute because they were too noisyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com