Klook.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

,

'Fanta G Spot' reps. respond to the issue of them forcing an actress for nude scenes ... "That actress said she wouldn't regret it"

 The production team, on the 20th, says, "We confirmed with the actress and she said she wouldn't regret filming a nude scene. We are under fire for 'power abuse' speculation, however the actress who wrote that post didn't mean it to sound like that. We are currently very flustered."

The production team adds, "We can't confirm why she wasn't informed about the nude scene beforehand. However, it didn't look like she needed a long time to decide (whether on doing the scene or not)."

On the other side, actress A who starred in Fanta G Spot, through an online channel claims, "The team increased the rate of the skin exposure right before filming the scene. They said they will change the cast if I refused to film it."

A adds, "I didn't want to do that. Not because I'm embarrassed to be naked in front of a lot of people on the filming set. I was worried what if after filming this bed scene, this would be the only kind of role I will be getting in the future?"

She continues, "However, I also had ambition, 'After all, I'm the main character in this drama. For how much longer do I have to play the supporting characters?'. I listened to the director when he explained about the scene, agreed to it, and progressed to film it."

As the result, in the 40 minutes long episode of that drama, A got 4 minutes of screen time, of which 2 minutes of it was her bed scene. 

She expresses that she feels uncomfortable filming such scene, but adds, "Everyone on the filming set was so gentle and considerate."

Fanta G Spot is a drama that was released on 23rd December last year.

theqoo

-I watched this drama and I personally think that scene was unnecessary. I'm rooting for that actress. 

-That's power abuse. She's a lesser-known actress and they threatened to replace her if she refused to film that scene. They didn't inform that scene before she signed the contract and only told that later on. 

-Do they think it's okay to change the script one day before filming?ㅋㅋㅋ That's obviously power abuse. 

-Even if she said she wouldn't regret it, it would still bother and humiliate her. She would think, 'Did I make this decision? Was I pushed to make this decision?'

-If they have plans to have a nude scene, they should've informed the actress before they even casted her. Just like the director of Handmaiden that was starred by Kim Taeri.

-They told her they would replace her if she refused to film that scene. That's a threat.

-That's what we call 'gas-lighting'. What are you doing to someone who's just trying to earn money to live?

-I'm afraid this will only worsen her situation right now...

-That's called 'threatening'.

-I don't know... I mean, the drama itself is not PG-rated anyway.

trazy.com