Klook.com

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Not a lot of people know that these cosmetic brands are no longer owned by South Korean companies

 AHC was acquired by Unilever for about 3T KRW back in 2017


Dr.G was acquired by Migros group for 30B KRW back in 2018

3CE was acquired by Loreal for an estimated 400B KRW back in 2018

Dr. Jart was acquired by Estee Lauder for an estimated 1T KRW back in 2019


-Oh... It has been quite a long time since 3CE was acquired by another company. They still look like a Korean brand now, though...

-Hul... I didn't know Dr.G and Dr. Jart were also sold to other companies. I knew about 3CE because it was reported on the news back then.

-Dr. Jart was bought by Estee Lauder??!?!?? Wow...

-Whoa... AHC was sold for 3T KRW...

-I don't know why but I have always thought Dr.G and Dr. Jart were foreign brands...ㅋㅋㅋ

-No wonder why Dr. Jart's products are a lot more expensive now... They don't give out discounts as much as they used to did back then...

-I've always thought AHC was a Japanese brandㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought Dr. Jart was a German brandㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I mean... There are some brands that I didn't even know were owned by Korean companies in the first placeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-3T KRW... It's fascinating. That's the amount of money I will never be able to see with my own eyes.

-I was today's years old when I learned that those brands used to be owned by Korean companies...

-Dr. Jart is the most shocking one for me...

-3CE is the brand that was started by the woman who runs StyleNanda... She sold that for 400B KRW...ㄷㄷㄷㄷ








trazy.com