Klook.com

Monday, March 6, 2023

, ,

Blackpink JISOO Coming Soon Poster 2023.03.31(Fri)

 

theqoo 

-F*ck

-Hul... Finally

-They're finally f*cking releasing thisㅜㅜㅜ

-Whoa... This is crazy. I'm loving the song already.

-Hul... I'm so curiousㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I don't know what's the meaning behind that picture, but the image looks so pretty...

-Hul... They even wrote down the exact date. This is insane.

-My heart is beating so fast!!! Jisoo-ya!!!ㅠㅠ

-This is something that I have never seen from YG Ent. I'm looking forward to thisㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love the vibes this teaser gives off...

-I wonder what kind of song will she release. I hope it will be something rock-ballad.

-Jisoo-ya... I've been waiting for this❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Finally...ㅠㅠ I don't know how many years I've been waiting for this day to come...

-It seems to me that YG Ent changed their design team...? I love it

-Whoa... I think I remember her talking about her solo debut back in 2018... How many f*cking year did it take them to debut her as a soloㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really love Jisoo's singing voice, I'm really looking forward to this

trazy.com