Klook.com

Monday, March 6, 2023

,

Crash Course in Romance ending kiss scene on the street

 



theqoo 

-That scene is very beautiful, by the way

-Oh Gosh... That scene made up the last 5 minutes that made my blood f*cking boilㅠㅠㅠ I love this

-That reminds me of Princess Hours too

-They got married???!???

-What are they doing... They're too old for thatㅜㅜㅜ

-At least the main characters in Princess Hours are high school students... They're not...ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

-This scene is so beautiful that my cheeks hurt from smiling too long...

-It just makes me think, 'What are they doing on the street in a broad daylight...'

-The last episode is absolutely the worst...

-I don't care if it reminds you of Princess Hours or not. They're on the street, people are watching. It's not heart-fluttering at all.

-This scene looks fine to me. Why are people hating?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What a beautiful scene... I think I'm gonna go re-watch Princess Hoursㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com