Klook.com

Monday, March 6, 2023

30 y.os nowadays look so much younger than 30 y.os back then

 These celebrities are turning 30 in a few months and yet they don't look 30 at all...

Seulgi, Park Joohyun, Suzy, and of course, IU

I'm not saying this because they're celebrities who get treatments. They're just some examples. Even 30 y.os non-celebrities these days look so much younger than 30 y.os back then. 


-I think it's because a lot of people already have kids by the time they reach their 30s. My 30 y.os friends who have no kids look exactly just like my 20 y.os friends. I think having kids has a huge impact on aging. 

-It's because the way people live these days are so much different from the way people used to live back then...

-I know right. I'm in my early 30s now and people get surprised when I tell them my real age. I don't know if they're just being kind, but being told that I have a baby face makes me feel really goodㅋㅋㅋ

-It's because people in their 20s tend to dress in a way so they look older than they actually are. And on the opposite, people in their 30s dress in a way so they look younger than they are.

-Because we're still young at heart(?)

-Do you think it's because of sunscreen? Back then, not a lot of people know the importance of using sunscreen...

-You will absolutely look younger than you actually are if you don't get married and have kids...

-Maybe it's because the quality of cosmetic products these days has become so much better...

-Some people even mistake me for high school student... I guess it's because I don't do makeup...
trazy.com