Klook.com

Monday, March 6, 2023

SM, JYP, and YG's songs that mention their artists' names

 




Unexpectedly, not a lot of YG's songs mention their artist's names (Or maybe I just didn't find it). SM doesn't even bother, they just scream out their artist's names. I think JYP is the one who mentions their artists' names in the song the most naturally.


-Where's Lalisa?ㅋㅋㅋ Even the title of that song is Lalisaㅋㅋㅋ

-The fact that Jennie's name was mentioned in Blackpink's debut song is so cool...

-My favorite is flaming charisma Minhoㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What is that SNSD song?? That sounds hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My name is not Suzy, though~

-SM is crazy for thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew you'd put that SNSD's song here...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-SM is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋ They mention the names out of the blue, just randomly, and yet it stays in my mindㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The wittiest one is indeed JYP. But I think YG is the most natural oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-JYP's songs sound really natural. On the other hand, SM's songs sound cringey...

-SM and their dark history...

-Bling bling is Jonghyun~~ This song is legendary...

trazy.com