Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

,

Trainees who are in the Top 9 after the 2nd elimination in Boys Planet

1. (K) Sung Hanbin (-)
2. (G) Zhang Hao (+3)
3. (K) Han Yujin (+1)
4. (G) Seok Matthew (-2)
5. (K) Kim Jiwoong (-2)
6. (K) Kim Gyuvin (-)
7. (K) Kim Taerae (+4)
8. (G) Keita (-)
9. (K) Park Gunwook (+1)


-My pick isn't in the top 9 because he ranks #2n... However, I think this debut line-up is quite fineㅎㅎ

-Whoa... Hui is not in the top 9...ㅠㅠㅠ

-I think the final debut line up will consist of 7 Korean trainees and 2 global trainees...

-I think the trainees are only fighting for #9 place because the rest of the line-up seems to be fixed...

-I'm sure the final debut line-up has already been decided anyway. It's funny to see people are trying so hard to stay optimistㅋㅋㅋ

-Huitaek-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-Keita needs to debut. I have a feeling that Chinese trainee is going to debut as well. There's literally nothing he can't do. He's talented, has a great personality, and can communicate well with the other trainees as well.

-I think this line-up is not that bad, though? I think this is the best line-up they can come up with.

-Hul, Hui is not in the top 9? I don't watch this show, but I really hope he gets to debut. I voted for him in the previous elimination, I think I have to vote for him again this time...

-This line-up looks so much better than the top 9 in the 1st elimination...

-I think they should kick one of the foreigner trainees and replace him with Hui instead...?

-Is there any hope for Hui to be in the top 9 again?ㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com