Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

,

Let's talk about Boys Planet Ep 8!

 I'll startㅋㅋ
Let's talk about Boys Planet Ep 8 here!

The killing point in this episode

1. 'Ma Jing Xiang starts again' (Ricky is not my pick, but he was so f*cking adorable in this sceneㅋㅋ)

2. 'Wumuti, don't go...' (I don't like Jung E-chan)


[+100][-4]

1. [+324][-10] Gunwook-ah, I was rooting for you but I decided to stop after seeing you joking around as you clapped your hands and laughed when they announced the trainee who ranks #28...ㅠㅠ Some trainees are desperate for that place, you know. Regardless of everything, as a person, I hope you'll be more considerate towards other people's feelings in the futureㅠㅠ

2. [+249][-12] I, once again, feel like I'm fine with the line-up as long as it's not Park Gunwook, Geum Joon-hyun, or Yoon Jong-woo. Why the f*ck do I have to see the typical Hannam behaviors on TV...

3. [+227][-4] Why did Park Gunwook laugh his ass off when they announced the trainee who ranks #28... Someone was hoping for a miracle...

4. [+212][-0] Wumuti has an amazing mindset

5. [+181][-2] I think everyone could relate to Ricky when he said thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com