Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

,

The original tracks of Peak Time that receive positive reactions after being released today

 Team 24:00 - Be Mine (Kim Byeong-joo, Moon Jongup, Heedo, Gon)


Team 11:00 - Skyscraper (VANNER)

Team 07:00 - Doesn't Matter (Heejae, Ireah)

Team 08:00 - Coco Colada (DKB)

Team 20:00 - Like We've Never Been (M.O.N.T)

+The tracks that viewers wish the eliminated teams to perform

ATBO (Team 05:00) - Text Me (1052)

BLITZERS (Team 09:00) - S.O.D.A

The 16 original tracks are really good and have high quality in overall. They also suit each team really well. 



-I freaking love Skyscraperㅜ

-All of these songs suit each team really wellㅋㅋ I love Team 05:00's song, it sounds so sweet and niceㅋㅋㅋ

-I wish ATBO could promote with Text Me. It's such a waste to not perform that song.

-I personally really like Team 23:00's Chamomile and Team 21:00's Step By Step

-It surprises me to know that each team gets these tracks by randomㅋㅋㅋ

-Criminal is not listed in this post...

-Where is Rezero!!! However, I do agree that all the tracks listed in this post are good...

-Why did you leave out Rezero?

-Criminal is a really great track, why is it not included in this postㅠㅠ

-Am I the only one who likes Hola?

-My personal favorites are Doesn't Matter, Be Mine, and S.O.D.Aㅠㅠㅠ 

-I love all of these tracks. I'm really looking forward to Team 07:00 and Team 11:00's stages.

-My favorite is S.O.D.A
trazy.com