Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

, ,

'Jung Eunji's Incident' that becomes a trending topic and gets a lot of retweets on Twitter

 The incident where Jung Eunji sings really well...

Context:
Around 1 hour before performing 'Event Horizon', Jung Eunji requested to raise the song 1 key higher despite having a cold. The clip of her performance becomes a trending topic on Twitter and receive tons of retweets.

사건의지평선 ...

 theqoo

-She sounds really amazing...

-How could she think of raising the key when she has a cold... Even the male version of this song is still too high for me, I have to lower it by 1 key to be able to sing it...

-Crazy... I'm getting goosebumps all over my body...

-Whoa... I think this is the best cover of Event Horizon that I have ever heard...

-It fascinates me how it's still comfortable to listen to even though she's singing it so high... She's a really amazing singer...

-Why do I always feel like tearing up every time I hear Jung Eunji sings? I remember tearing up when she sings Into The New World in a variety show just because she's that good. And now here I am, tearing up again...ㅠㅠ

-Whoa... Even the original key is too high for me to singㅋㅋㅋ I've always known it, but I'm still gonna say it... Jung Eunji is an amazing singer

-She sounds so stable, it's crazy...

-Whoa... I feel like her voice is cleansing my ears. I love it.

-I've always known it, but I'm still gonna say it... She's an amazing singer. I can't believe she sounds that amazing even when she has a cold.

-How could she sing it so effortlessly?

trazy.com