Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

, ,

The price of the outfits that Park Yeonjin wears in The Glory

 


Dint Red long one piece = 138,700 KRW (107.94 USD)

Zara jacket that Kate Middleton was seen wearing too in 2020 = 14 USD

Umer Matilda Jacket = 164,000 KRW (127.63 USD)

Dint blue blouse = 89,000 KRW (69.26 USD)

Green gradation one piece = 60,000 KRW (46.69 USD)

theqoo

-They all look like they're from high-end luxury brands, though... Wowㅋㅋㅋ

-I thought everything she wears is from high-end luxury brands... 

-Whoa... I thought her outfits were all really expensive

-I had no idea Yeonjin was that humble...

-You're telling me her outfits are not from luxury brands??@_@

-Her stylist did an amazing jobㅋㅋㅋㅋ She looks really good in those outfits

-She looks gorgeous in anything she wears...

-Whoa... I was wrong to blame my outfits all this time. I am the one to blameㅠㅠ

-Looks like Im Jiyeon is really tall, then. Outfits from Dint don't look good in short people.

-Ah... I guess this is exactly why I should lose weight...

trazy.com