Klook.com

Thursday, March 23, 2023

, ,

Why is Sullyoon good at singing?

I know the title sounds really weirdㅋㅋㅋ I mean, people with that look are usually bad at singing, no?

I have never felt betrayed just because someone is good at singing...

I know that NMIXX's members are all talented. I just watched their practice video and I was surprised because Sullyoon sounds so much better than I thought.

pann
[+479][-28]

1. [+91][-0] That's funny because I questioned that tooㅠ The visual members in idol groups are usually not outstanding in terms of vocal, but that doesn't apply to Sullyoon and that's really fascinating. (G)I-DLE's Miyeon and Aespa's Winter look like they're good at singing, it's written on their faces somehow. But not with Sullyoon. I was really surprised when I learned that she's an amazing singer. 

2. [+86][-0] Sullyoon's ambition for singing has grown since she debuted (She's the best singer in the group right after Lily and Haewon). That made her receive vocal lessons and practice singing even more. 

3. [+75][-2] I know rightㅋㅋㅋ When I first saw her, I thought she was so f*cking gorgeous. So I expected her skills to be below the average or maybe just a decent singer at most. I didn't expect her to be such an amazing singer. It's like a fraud. 

4. [+72][-0] Her voice is so beautiful that it gets me goosebumps all over my body...

5. [+72][-1] If you've watched her cover of Full Moon and duet video with Bae before she debuted, you'll notice that her vocal skill wasn't as amazing as it is right now. She could easily be a main vocal right nowㄷㄷㄷ

trazy.com