Klook.com

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

, ,

NewJeans show the proper old-school vibes with their dance break at AAA performance

 

Dance break 

Intro

It really gives off '90 vibes

theqoo 

-Hanni is such a great dancer

-Haerin's dance movement is immaculate, she's a really great dancer. The girls all look really cute.

-Hanni is a really great dancer. The more I watch their performances, the more outstanding she looks

-Hanni is so full of charms... I always notice that every time I see her

-Who is the main dancer in NewJeans? Do they have specific roles for each member, no?!

-Every time I see them, it fascinates me how great dancers they areㅋㅋㅋ Especially Haerinie ㅋㅋ She's a really great dancer

-The fact that Haerin is a great dancer with visual is really amazingㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure she's still quite young too

-They look so adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋ Who is the name of the center in the 2nd video?

-Whoa... This reminds me of Deuxㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They totally give off Gen 1 vibes. Trendy retro.

-Hul, I really like old school

-I'm a BoA's fan and this reminds me of the dance break BoA used to did for ID: Peace BㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt fascinates me how uncanny the similarity is...

-They'd nail a dance cover of Deux's song... My babies are so good

trazy.com